The most funniest Africa jokes, that will make you laugh


1. Self sacrifice is when two witches from your

village are discussing who's gonna be the

next victim.....then you pass by singing "I'm

the one" by DJ khaled...you are finished.

2. I bought power Bank N650 and I was very

happy it was cheap until my phone started

charging the power Bank.

3. I just love Nigerian university's, their

identity cards comes with Rope..just incase

you are tired of life.

4. Someone should better tell ETISALAT no

matter how they try,ain't nobody gonna start

calling them 9mobile.

They should go and ask NEPA.

5. Naija police be like: Oga why are you

walking on the road with singlet in this cold

weather ?

You want cold to enter your body so you can

go and look for somebody's daughter to rape

abi? You are under arrest for attempting rape

in advance my friend enter motor.

6. When 9ja babe is tired of you,

Guy: Bae can we see today?

Bae: Are we blind before?

READ ALSO; 12 most funniest africa jokes

7. Some girls don't even gym but still look

physically fit cos of running from one man to

another.

8. See me see MTN!!!....Lolzz

Dear customer, this is a message of warning

that you should kindly pay the #200 dat you

borrowed or else we are going to forward all

the text message you sent to your girlfriend to

your wife.

9. Chineke!!...Even my phone wants to leave

Nigeria.

I am typing MALARIA its typing MALAYSIA..

10. The time I knew this recession was getting

tough is when I heard a man pricing NEPA

bills.

..Bros How much for low current ? Lol!

11.A chicken and a goat decided to take a walk. As they were walking, a car drove past them with speed and splashed some water on them.

The chicken took offence and said, "Look at how they drive, like goats!"


And the goat replied, "No wonder they die like chickens."

12. From Ile-ife 2 Ibadan is N800 but Ibadan to Ile-Ife  N1200....

I asked the conductor why?

He asked me... "why is Monday to Friday 5 days while Friday to Monday is 3 days?".

I kept quiet 

Up to now am still mute and searching seriously for the answer for him. Any one who can assist will be highly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE SEARCHING KOKU ANYUDIHO, TO NO IF HE HIDE SOME WEAPONS IN HIS PLACE OF LIVING (HOME)

PRESIDENT BUHARI ON TUESDAY 27 MARCH, KICK AGAINST THE TENURE ALONGATION OF THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC), JOHN ODIGIE OYEGUN 

My mother's dream Episode 4

President Buhari agree to give igbo people independent, if they vote for him in 2019 election

After you have seen your jamb result, what next?