President Buhari agree to give igbo people independent, if they vote for him in 2019 election


 President Muhammadu Buhari has called all igbo people to vote for him in 2019, in his statement he said: "I will give igbo people independent if i win 2019 election"


President Muhammadu Buhari has again declared his love for people of the South East.


Buhari made the declaration while decrying his alleged hatred for the region.


He said “mischief makers” were behind the claim.


He spoke Amegu Ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State during a special empowerment programme for widows.


Buhari was represented by the Executive Director in charge of Administration/Training, Nigeria Television Authority, Dr. Steve Egbo.He said, “All these accusations, permutations are all lies calculated to create bad feelings of Igbo people.

READ MORE: Nnabuife said that it would be good if igbo people vote for Buhari in 2019

“I would remain a friend to Nd’Igbo. I recall that in 2002, I invited the late Ikemba Chukwuemeka Ojukwu to my hometown of Daura. We discussed about the unity and indivisibility of Nigeria.


“In 2003, I picked Dr. Chuba Okadigbo as my running mate in that year’s presidential election. If I hated Nd’Igbo, I wouldn’t have done that.


“In 2017, the Federal Government under my leadership commenced work on the Second Niger Bridge following it abandonment by the previous governments all these years.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE SEARCHING KOKU ANYUDIHO, TO NO IF HE HIDE SOME WEAPONS IN HIS PLACE OF LIVING (HOME)

PRESIDENT BUHARI ON TUESDAY 27 MARCH, KICK AGAINST THE TENURE ALONGATION OF THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC), JOHN ODIGIE OYEGUN 

My mother's dream Episode 4

After you have seen your jamb result, what next?