Nigeria people make una laugh with me, am tired of laughing


                    

1. Marrying a fat woman is good ooooo, but the problem is that when both of you are sleeping and she rolls on you and you die... What will you tell God? My brorher!

2.

DAUGHTER : "i am in love with the neighbor,so I am running away with him"

DAD : "Thanks, you have saved my money and time.

DAUGHTER : "Dad, I am reading the letter left by mummy"

Dad faints.

3. A student was asked to write a sign board for traffic rule near their school. This is what he wrote "DRIVE CAREFULLY... DON'T KILL THE STUDENTS, WAIT FOR THE TEACHERS

4. Short girls are interesting. You go to work in the morning... You come back home in the evening to find she washed all your clothes waiting for you to spread them

READ ALSO; Nine (9) Africa jokes that will make you laugh

5. You will know that witchcraft is real when your crush sends you their nude pics and you comment, "you look so good, I'm even missing you" instead of you to ask who took them the picture.

 Nothing_concern_me -and_witcraft

6.No boys are chasing you, no lecturer is harassing you,you don't go to night clubs... Ugly girls have no reason for not graduating with first class

7. My babe told me that Robbers broke into her house and gave her 2 options, either sex or her phone... I broke up with her as she just told me this through a call

8. I almost lost 2 biles of blood when an ibadan girl with an American accent told me she's not a liar but a truther.

9. The newlyweds were on their honeymoon when the groom asked, "Honey, you can

tell me. Am I the first man?" She looked up and said, "Why does everybody ask me that?"

10. A 13 YEAR old Chinese girl got pregnant so she was named .......SUM YUNG HO..............

11. MY mum told me to chase the chicken we slaughter it for tomorrow , I chased it for up to two hours but couldn't catch it, after A while THE chicken stopped and said to me "MY friend,una no dey chop vegetables?"

12. never get into fights with ugly people they have nothing to lose

13. The generator we have,we normally tie it to a tree or else it will vibrate and move to city square.

14. GOD SAID, "I cannot BE everywhere, so I created mother".

DEVIL REPLIED, "even I cannot be everywhere , so I created mother-in-law "!!

15. If only YORUBA people know the meaning of this name, "OLANIYI" in Igbo language.

Do nt Appreciate me later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE SEARCHING KOKU ANYUDIHO, TO NO IF HE HIDE SOME WEAPONS IN HIS PLACE OF LIVING (HOME)

PRESIDENT BUHARI ON TUESDAY 27 MARCH, KICK AGAINST THE TENURE ALONGATION OF THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC), JOHN ODIGIE OYEGUN 

My mother's dream Episode 4

President Buhari agree to give igbo people independent, if they vote for him in 2019 election

After you have seen your jamb result, what next?