12 most funniest Africa jokes, that will make you laugh tired


1. It's only in Africa where Virgins don't bleed after Sex.

2.Even PAUL who was preaching the word of God was killed in ROME so what about these guys from Catalonia who were preaching lies about the God of football.

3.Its only in Nigeria u buy egg roll🥚 and find Garden egg inside...

  Madam can you explain why thunder will not strike you?????...

4. can u bath in public for 70million naira?? 

Me I wee go to d Stadium and be waving at everybody while am bathing 


What of u?

5.I was on a job interview when my boss gave me his laptop and said, "Sell it to me!"

I got up and went home with the laptop.

He calls me and says, "Bring my laptop here right now!"

I replied, "$200 and it's yours."

I got the job!

READ ALSO; Na by force to marry?

🤣🤣6.HER: babe please wear a condom. 

HIM:Do you wear gloves when l give you  money?

7. Only in Ghana one gal will have boyfriend,assistant boyfriend,step boyfriend,incoming boyfriend,pending boyfriend,future boyfriend,God fearing boyfriend.

Weldone.

8. When proposing to an ugly chick

Guys be like...

" I hate to say this, but I love you" , 

please am on my way out!

9. Any Guy Who Raise His Hands To Beat A Girl Has Never Raised That Hands In Class 

10. Imagine you go to the drug store to buy poison to kill yourself and u're still waiting for the balance... Are you serious?

11. A monkey and a chimpanzi were seated next to each other during a service in church.......the pastor said; turn to your neighbour and say you are beautiful and adorably created in the image of God. Monkey looks at the chimpanzi for a moment, then laughs out loudly and tells the pastor.........eish; tell him yourself, I don't want to lie in church" 

12. "I don't date guys who don't have cars" says a girl who bath with a soap till it becomes a size of a sim card, Lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE SEARCHING KOKU ANYUDIHO, TO NO IF HE HIDE SOME WEAPONS IN HIS PLACE OF LIVING (HOME)

PRESIDENT BUHARI ON TUESDAY 27 MARCH, KICK AGAINST THE TENURE ALONGATION OF THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC), JOHN ODIGIE OYEGUN 

My mother's dream Episode 4

President Buhari agree to give igbo people independent, if they vote for him in 2019 election

After you have seen your jamb result, what next?