Family matter (put mouth for this matter)


    

I am 25years old lady and my husband is 33 am legally married with a 4yr old daughter. 4yrs ago when I was in courtship with my hubby I became pregnant, my hubby said he will marry me but he do not have money to do the required marital rite and he was employed newly no much savings. My mother decided to help him with #160000 that he should up with the one he has and after he might have stabilize he should pay him bit by bit. After the wedding my husband started paying back the money. 2yrs ago I borrowed money from my mother 40k when things were rough to add up in my business without the consent of my hubby.

READ ALSO; A call from the grave episode 1

 when my hubby heard about it he was furious and vowed not to pay any money again. Now the money my hubby is owing my mother is 40k plus the one I borrowed making total of 80k. My mother is seriously sick and she needed the money badly but my hubby is saying he don't have money yet that he is in monthly contribution which he eat his own may ending. My hubby gave me a condition that I must return back to his house(because am currently in my mother's house pending when he will pay back my mother's money is 80k) This is four months now I left the kid for him and am in my mother's place until he pay back my mother's all her money so that she can treat herself. My people in the house did I do any wrong or did my mother did any wrong? I need matured advice.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE SEARCHING KOKU ANYUDIHO, TO NO IF HE HIDE SOME WEAPONS IN HIS PLACE OF LIVING (HOME)

PRESIDENT BUHARI ON TUESDAY 27 MARCH, KICK AGAINST THE TENURE ALONGATION OF THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC), JOHN ODIGIE OYEGUN 

My mother's dream Episode 4

President Buhari agree to give igbo people independent, if they vote for him in 2019 election

After you have seen your jamb result, what next?